Learn how to create automated programs that effectively move your leads along the buyer’s journey, from awareness to sales-readiness to purchase – and beyond – without the burden of manually managing repetitive tasks.
We'll show you how to create self-perpetuating campaigns that are personalized, targeted, and customized so they deliver the right message to the right person at precisely the right time.
Join us on Wednesday, November 7th at 9:00 am PT for an interactive how-to and best practice session with Act-On resident expert, Robert Kohnke.
Automated Programs Allow You to:
- Deliver key messages that align with where your prospects are in the buying cycle based on their interests, attributes, and behaviors … automatically.
- Use “if-then” logic to tailor subsequent messages that precisely and appropriately match each prospect’s needs based on their previous actions.
- Dramatically reduce resource time and labor costs by creating your campaigns only once, and then letting them run on autopilot per your instructions.
- Refocus significant bandwidth on other strategic marketing efforts, while simultaneously running more – and more effective – campaigns.
- Get more time to analyze results and home in on optimizing what works.
Can’t make the live session? No worries, simply register now and the recording will be sent to you after the event.