Tuesday, June 18th at 4pm BST / 8am PT
We have recently been working with London Research to conduct research and put together a report to gain a better understanding of who’s using marketing automation, to what end, and with what sort of success.
Join Linus Gregoriadis, Director at London Research and Katie Jameson, Director, EMEA Marketing for our latest webinar highlighting the results of our report ‘State of Marketing Automation’ on Tuesday, June 18h at 4pm BST / 8am PT.
On this webinar, you'll learn about:
- The past, present and future of marketing automation
- Usage among key industries
- The differences in adoption between B2B and B2C companies
- Common obstacles to implementing marketing automation
- Marketing automation vendor capabilities and limitations
You will also get some top takeaways that will help inform you potential marketing automation opportunities
Can’t make it to this webinar? Sign up anyway! A recording and copy of the slide deck will be sent out to all registrants within two business days of the event.