Join our monthly Power-Up Webinars to take your Act-On skills to the next level! Designed especially for Act-On users, this free webinar series offers refresher sessions to help you leverage the power of our marketing automation platform. Each hands-on webinar includes a 20-minute prerecorded learning session and 10 minutes of live Q&A.
Can't make a live session? All recordings, white papers, success guides, and complementary videos will be available on-demand after the event.
Register today for the next webinar in the Power-Up series, Automating the Nurture Process on August 17, 2022.
Act-On's Manager of Professional Services, Vanessa Bahena will cover the key components of a successful nurture program throughout the customer lifecycle. She'll cover…
- Thoughtful ways to nurture prospects and keep current customers engaged
- Segmentation for personalized and relevant messaging
- How to gain visibility into customer behavior through customer scoring
All webinars will start at 10 AM Pacific Daylight Time. If this timezone is outside of your working hours or you have a scheduling conflict, be sure to still register so you directly receive the on-demand recording and more resources two days later.
Upcoming Webinar Topics
- September: Deliverability: B-to-C Marketing
- October: Event Management with Act-On Integrations
Did You Miss A Previous Session?
We have you covered! Watch an on-demand replay of our previous Power-Up webinars:
- Automated Journey Builder 101: Explore Act-On’s Automated Journey Builder and the new Automated Program Dashboard with Owen Fox.
- Marketing with SMS: Strategy & Compliance: Dive into SMS with the Act-On Deliverability team’s SMS Analyst Craig Balkin.
- Top 5 Ways to Leverage Subscription Management: Learn how Subscription Management encourages higher engagement from your contacts and supports your deliverability rate with Tatiana Lea.
- Gmail - Strategies to Maximize Your Inbox Placement: Get out of the Promotions tab and into the inbox with these tips and tricks from Deliverability Consultants Alex Cunningham and Matthew Volkman.