Join our monthly Power-Up Webinars to take your Act-On skills to the next level! Designed especially for Act-On users, this free webinar series offers refresher sessions to help you leverage the power of our marketing automation platform. Each hands-on webinar includes a 20-minute prerecorded learning session and 10 minutes of live Q&A.
Can't make a live session? All recordings, white papers, success guides, and complementary videos will be available on-demand after the event.
Register today for the final webinar in our 2022 Power-Up series, Low Code, No Code, & Custom Integrations on October 19, 2022.
Join Sr. Product Manager Erinda Ylli as she explores the many ways to connect to Act-On, including…
- Low-code integrations using Zapier, Cazoomi, and funnel.io
- Built-in connectors for Zoom, Zendesk Sell, and more
- Custom integrations using Act-On's API
All webinars will start at 10 AM Pacific Daylight Time. If this timezone is outside of your working hours or you have a scheduling conflict, be sure to still register so you directly receive the on-demand recording and more resources two days later.
About the Presenter
Erinda Ylli has been a Sr. Product Manager for built-in integrations for 3 years. She has led product launches ranging from a financial reporting application for a global freight forwarder to an AI-powered outdoor advertising planning software. In her free time, you can find her exploring the best hole-in-the-wall restaurants that New York City has to offer.
Did You Miss A Previous Session?
We have you covered! Watch an on-demand replay of our previous Power-Up webinars:
- Automated Journey Builder 101: Explore Act-On’s Automated Journey Builder and the new Automated Program Dashboard with Owen Fox.
- Marketing with SMS: Strategy & Compliance: Dive into SMS with the Act-On Deliverability team’s SMS Analyst Craig Balkin.
- Top 5 Ways to Leverage Subscription Management: Learn how Subscription Management encourages higher engagement from your contacts and supports your deliverability rate with Tatiana Lea.
- Gmail - Strategies to Maximize Your Inbox Placement: Get out of the Promotions tab and into the inbox with these tips and tricks from Deliverability Consultants Alex Cunningham and Matthew Volkman.
- Automating the Nurture Process: Cover the key components of a successful nurture program with Act-On’s Manager of Professional Services, Vanessa Bahena.
- B2B Deliverability - Strategy & Best Practices: Overcome the major hurdles B2B markets see with Act-On Deliverability Consulants Brandon Blair and Travis Wetherbee.